Monday, September 21, 2009

He's gone...

The title speaks for itself... my father, the greatest guy there is or ever could be, has left for Kuwait after coming for a two-week vacation. He helped me all through his stay, never complained or hesitated. I really enjoyed spending time with him.

But now he has left, and my Math exam is due tomorrow... I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. i don't know what is up or down anymore, he was... always there (these two weeks) to help me face difficult times. Now, when I read something or see a Math textbook, I can't seem to understand anything... every little detail is slowly slipping from my head.

It's already worse enough that I'm bestowed with all this bad luck... but my father was the only person that made my life in this sad, miserable world better.

Now that he's gone, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I miss him so much already.

heh..heh..

Look at that, a tiny drop of tear just escaped my eye. Do grown up 16 year old boys really cry? Or is it just me...? You may think I'm gay or something, but if you do, then you my friend are someone whose father wasn't as great as mine is.

If you are out there Dad... this is for you

This time, it is too big
The hole in my heart,
I can't see you again, my dear dad
Till the dawn of the next year.
Not a word read can be understood
Not an equation memorized
Ahh... this world, too shrewd
Why am I the one with the bad luck?
Don't you have someone else to torture GOD?
I'm a mere boy in his teen
Whose father is gone as fast as he had been...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am moved by your love. But don't feel so much. It is these small separations that increases love. I am sure over time you will come to terms with my absence there. Best wishes for your Maths exams.

    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete